Date & Time04/05/2019 - All Day
LocationDigiPen Institute of Technology
Attention graduating Seniors and Masters students! Are you looking for a final opportunity to engage with employers on campus? Be sure to attend the 2019 Career Fair where you will have a booth to display your work to visiting employers and guests. You will also be receiving a custom poster with help from DigiPen’s Marketing & Communications Team that showcases your best work.
Once every spring, graduating DigiPen students showcase their projects to over 100 industry recruiters from around the nation. Instead of a traditional career fair where the companies have booths, our students set up booths and display their projects, reels, and portfolios to top companies.
This year over 100 graduating students will be participating in Career Fair from the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Digital Audio
- Bachelor of Arts in Game Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and Sound Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Art & Animation
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Fine Arts in Digital Arts
Around 80 individual or team projects will be on display, including (but not limited to) 3D cinematic animations, single and multi-player 2D platformer games, 3D platformer games, and physics engines. Employers are encouraged to circulate through the displays, view or play the projects, ask questions, and collect resumes.